8 Simple Things You Can Do to Boost Your Immune System!
If you want to feel on top of the world than a holistic healing approach is the way forward!
That means treating the whole body & mind rather than just localized symptoms. You can achieve amazing things just with slight dietary changes and the use of all natural home remedies such as herbal teas.
Over the next few months I’ll be sharing my best health tips here with you for anything from a stuffy nose to a yeast infection.
Read on to hear the 8 Tips How you can boost your Immune System now!
My Best Home Remedies for Treating Candida Symptoms:
1. Remedies for a Sinus Infection
2. Quick Actions to Get Rid Off Cold Symptoms
3. The Best Natural Remedies (Antifungals) to Kill Candida
4. This Helps if You Have Overindulged in Too Much Food (plus some Natural Hangover Tips)
5. Natural Constipation Remedies
6. The Best Probiotics to Re-Build your Immunesystem
7. Remedies for Dry Itchy or Inflamed Eyes
8. Apple Cider Vinegar – Drink This if You Want to Get Better!
In the meantime: 8 Simple Things You Can Do to Boost Your Immune System
- Use spices & herbs
- Take herbal remedies to fend off cold
- Go for a brisk walk 2x daily
- Take hot & cold showers
- Kickstart your metabolism
- Improve Your Digestion
- Add Echinacea on Onset of Cold
- Drink plenty of water
Let’s Get to It:
- Use plenty of spices and herbs in your cooking to fend off colds like tumeric, ginger cayenne pepper and garlic.
- Take natural herbal remedies (antifungals) like olive leaf extract, grapefruit seed extract and oil of oregano for instance which not only help you heal candida – they also stop any bacterial or viral infection in their tracks.
Top Tip: To prevent getting ill in the first place: Take olive leaf, grapefruitseed extract or oil of oregano before embarking on a flight, train journey or hour long wait at the doctors or big shopping trip where you are likely to get in contact with sick people.
- Go for 2 short but brisk walks in the fresh air every day, morning and evening, to pump oxygen around your body.
- Boost your Immune System with hot & cold showers in the morning – I know, I’m asking the impossible of you here – but you can but try, right 😉
- Kickstart your Circulation & Metabolism (apple cider vinegar & fresh ginger tea are simple yet effective home remedies – drink every day)
- Improve your Digestion (I’ve talked about ways how you can do that here. Chlorella for instance is one of the best natural home remedies to alleviate constipation, and Slippery elm powder works wonders for a leaky gut.)
- Add echinacea tincture to your smoothies or veggy juices as soon as you feel the first signs of a cold coming on – these home remedies appear to lessen the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Drink plenty! It can’t be repeated often enough. Good Water is the foundation to your health!
Coming up next: Remedies for a Yeast Infection
By putting your email in the box below you can join my newsletter so you get notified when there’s new home remedies for you to read. You’ll also get low carb recipes & candida diet related tips and info.
I’ve been battling with a multitude of health issues due to the long term candida problems I’ve had. Over the years I have tried and tested countless treatment approaches and refined my health routines. If you suffer from a long term illness such as Candida you don’t want to be dragged down by a number of secondary infections anywhere in or on your body. The home remedies here will hopefully help you to stay on top of things when you are faced with similar health issues.
All the tips on this page are based on my personal experience and are not meant as treatment advice. Please get qualified advice before following in my foot steps.